Welcome To Our BoatingSports Site
This site was founded by Kawsar a former chemical engineering student & he is fascinated about boating and automobile. Anyway, the backstory of this website creation was very simple.[Spoiler Alert: He just wanted to help out vehicle wonders & drivers]
Minhaz was irritated by how the reputed brand’s vehicle repair methods weren’t easily accessible on the internet. He took the step to gather information from various sources & serve them in a tidy way through truckgift.com
No matter what your experience level is, you’re sure to get value from this website. With that said, welcome to our website. Follow the next segments to know more about Boatingsports.org along with the founder & writers.
Types of Articles We Provide
Our website’s articles are divided into two main categories – Informational Article & Review Article.
You’ll mostly get problem-solving or informational articles on this website. From repairing critical OBD-II codes to basic engine errors, you’ll get help with everything through this website.
To represent ourselves as your one-stop automotive solution, we also provide review articles of accessories & aftermarket parts. Don’t worry; all the reviews are completely unbiased.
Our Article-Research Method: Briefly Explained
We love to keep every step of researching articles transparent to our readers for their peace of mind. Besides, each article is reviewed by our founder, who happens to be the chief editor as well.
Researching & Writing Informational Article
Here are the steps we follow while researching & writing an informational article:
- Step 1: Writers conduct thorough research on a particular topic & collect as much information as possible.
- Step 2: They validate the collected information by getting expert help from various platforms.
- Step 3: After researching, writing & editing – the article is created successfully & waiting for the chief editor’s approval.
- Step 4: Lastly, the chief editor with sound automotive knowledge inspect the article well & check if every information given is valid.
- Step 5: If the chief editor found everything okay, he would publish the article. Otherwise, it’ll get rejected & won’t be published on Truckgift.
Researching & Writing Review Article
Here are the steps we follow while researching & writing review articles:
- Step 1: Going with the flow isn’t a bad decision while choosing your auto parts. We take a similar approach & pick the top-selling products for review.
- Step 2: After determining the product, now it’s time to know the product specs (from the manufacturer) and the pros & cons (from the user).
- Step 3: Our writers conduct research on every possible platform to find the actual user of that particular product.
- Step 4: After gathering their (actual/general user) thoughts & feelings with the product, it’s time to validate the information via conducting another research – this time, writers will prioritize the expert’s thoughts.
- Step 5: In the cross-checking process, writers proceed to write an in-depth review article on the specific product & deliver it to the chief editor.
- Step 6: Finally, the chief editor will proofread the article again & check if every spec mentioned is correct. The article will be good to go if everything stated is okay. Otherwise, it will be rejected.
Note: We also publish roundup review articles where you’ll get a bunch of quality product recommendations in a single post. All the product reviewing systems will be the same as mentioned above.
Important: We don’t own any product reviewed on our website. The explained user experience & specs are either actual user-generated or from the manufacturer.
What is Our Benefit?
It would be wrong to say we get nothing from putting our hours of work publishing articles & keeping this website up to date. Basically, we gain two things from this website:
- Reader’s Admiration: When our readers get value by investing their time reading our articles, we get inner satisfaction. Sometimes readers may show their admiration through sharing our article & that’s our biggest gain or success.
- Affiliate & AD Revenue: At this point, this website has become our full-time business. We earn affiliate commission every time you buy something from our referrals. Besides, the ads you’re seeing get us paid as well (thanks!). To know more, check our disclaimer page.